Tuesday, January 10, 2017

October Crochet

October has been a busy month for me to crochet.



I completed a project for a dress to be worn at  Dancing Event in Washington , D.C. in October..   I created the skirt part of the dress by crocheting various blue yarns in stripe form to create different shades around the skirt.     The front is Issaye Misake yarn which is a blue yarn with speckles of gold flowing through it.

 


My Annual Guild Luncheon- Theme: Crochet Flowers

I created a dress to be worn to the lunch in purple.  I had loads of purple left over from previous projects this summer and I thought I would used it up.  In addition, I created a blanket for the luncheon to give away as a prize for the trivia game that related to the theme.









Fashion Show at the Luncheon.

Since the theme was crochet Flowers, I went in the stash and pulled out a dress that won 3rd place in the Crochet Guild of America Contest to wear.

The second dress that I wore to the fashion show was Golden Galaxy.  I won third place for this dress in the 2016 design contest.




























No comments:

Post a Comment