Wednesday, December 30, 2015

November Crochet Fashion

These are some of the things that I wore in November

I celebrated my birthday in November on Friday and Saturday.  I wore the black and white sweater on Friday, my actual birthday.  It was made with Tess Designer Yarns using the microfiber ribbon, superwash merino, and wool/silk. I also used a fur type yarn for the bottom.










I wore this dress the next day for a stepping event.  I used my scrap yarns leftover from Caron's Spa and Country  yarns that have since been discontinued.  I loved this yarn.  I also entered this dress this summer in the design contest for Crochet Guild of America. It did not win but it was fun to make.




I wore this top for Thanksgiving.  I want brown shades to wear for the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment